Corporate Rebels is a company, a movement, a blog, a book, an academy and much more. What’s more important than what we do is why we do it.
Like most people, we worked in outdated workplaces characterized by inertia, bureaucracy and a lack of motivation. We simply couldn’t accept that the world of work – for far too many – is a place full of misery and despair.
In order to fight those dreadful workplaces, we started Corporate Rebels. By checking off our Bucket List, we visit the world’s most inspiring workplaces. We combine those practical insights with academic findings from our PhD research. Along the way, we share everything we learn.
Our mission? To make work more fun. Visit corporate-rebels.com to learn more.
Corporate Rebels Foundation
Fun at work, however, is a luxury many can't afford. Far too many people suffer the consequences of truly bad work. From child labor and slavery to unsafe and harmful working conditions.
That's why we set up the Corporate Rebels Foundation. Its mission? To end inhumane workplaces.
In pursuit of our vision, we're focusing on four themes:
- Raising awareness of the issue of harmful working conditions;
- Supporting projects in the developing world that will make working conditions safer;
- Supporting projects closer to home that will make working conditions safer;
Raising awareness of positive alternatives and how our own buying habits and choices can help improve working conditions.
Corporate Rebels donates 10% of its profits to the Corporate Rebels Foundation. In addition, we collect donations from the community and beyond.
For more information on the Foundation, visit the webpage.
Corporate Rebels Shop
The shop aims to increase the impact of both Corporate Rebels and the Corporate Rebels Foundation. It's a way to spread the global movement to an ever wider audience while raising money to end inhumane workplaces.
It works like this:
- You buy responsible merchandise to make a bold statement for better workplaces.
- We donate 100% of the profits of the merchandise (books excluded) to the Corporate Rebels Foundation.
- We make your purchase carbon negative as we compensate 10x the CO2 emissions of your product's lifecycle.
That's what we call a win-win.
As you probably would have guessed, we care about working conditions. That's why all the merchandise we sell are sourced and manufactured responsibly. We only work with brands that run their business properly; taking care of people and the planet.
Stanley/Stella offers products that respect people, the environment and customers. Their goal is to produce more authentic and more responsible clothes; pieces that initiate change in the textile industry, made in a more humane, ethical and ecological way.
Some more facts:
- Made 100% organic cotton and recycled materials (GOTS certified)
- Attributed as 'leader' by the Fair Wear Foundation
- PETA-approved vegan
More detailed information is published in their annual Sustainability Report, which you can find here.
All our hoodies, sweaters and t-shirts are made by Stanley/Stella.
Retulp is Dutch purpose-driven company focused on eliminating single use plastic. It produces sustainable and durable drinking bottles. Here's what you get when buying the products:
- A stylish and durable bottle to keep yourself hydrated;
- A water donation of 1000x the content of a bottle to third world countries;
- A durable alternative for single-use plastic, to save our oceans and waters from pollution.
The Retulp Bottle is built to last, and to offset its own production after only a few refillings. Going reusable will enhance your hydration and unburden the planet from disposable plastic bottles.
More info can be found here.
Econscious is a sustainable clothing company producing quality, long lasting, sustainable apparel that is responsibly made. We use Econscious for the Corporate Rebels tote bags.
Certifications and memberships of Econscious:
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified;
- PETA-approved vegan;
- A member of 1% For The Planet.
For more information on their fabrics and factories, click here.
In case you don't need any merchandise but are still keen to contribute to the Corporate Rebels Foundation, we invite you to visit this page and donate directly to projects aimed at ending inhumane workplaces.
Get in touch
If you have any questions or like to get in touch with us directly, please use the contact form (click here).